You can add input mixes or custom inputs. (For more information on custom inputs, refer to the article, Adding custom inputs.) To add an input mix:
- In the upper-right corner, click your initials.
- In the menu, click Farm settings.
- On the Settings page, click Inputs.
- Click +Add Saved Mix.
- In the window that appears, type the input mix name.
- Click +Add Ingredient, and then click Choose Product.
- In the window that appears, type the amount, and then select the unit of measurement from the list.
- (Optional) Repeat Steps 6-7 for each ingredient that you want to add to your mix.
- Click Save Mix.