If the input name and rate fields are empty on an activity that was created from a machine data integration, it's possible the input didn't have a direct match with the database in Bushel Farm. If this happens, the input information will appear in the "Notes" area on the activity.
To correct this, you can set input matches using these steps:
- In the upper-right corner, click your initials.
- In the menu, click Data.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Input Matching.
- Inputs that came from a machine data integration, but didn't have a direct match in the database will be in a red box. On each input, click Set Match.
- From this menu you can either:
- Select an existing product you've used or logged a purchase for. Those inputs will be at the top of the list, but you can also keyword search.
- Type the input name to search the database.
- Click create a custom input.