To import all your grain contracts with grain buyers in the Bushel network:
- Make sure you've previously logged into your grain buyer's Bushel-powered mobile or web app; this enables the connection to Bushel Farm
- Log into Bushel Farm on the web.
- In the menu, click Contracts.
- Click Connect.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter the phone number or email address you use to log in to the app from your grain buyer(s) in the Bushel Network.
- You will receive a text message or email with a verification code. Enter the verification code, then click Continue.
- Select the check boxes next to grain buyer(s) you’d like to import contracts from.
- Click Next.
- Confirm the buyer list is correct.
- Click Save.
- Click Return to Bushel Farm.
- You will now see all your grain contracts from the connected grain buyers. (Note that if you previously manually entered contracts from these buyers, you may need to delete duplicate contracts.)
After you are connected, you can always manage your connections using these steps.