Note: You can add multiple fields at a time by connecting to a machine data provider or uploading shapefiles. To learn more about these options, reference the corresponding support articles.
To draw a field manually:
- In the menu, click Fields.
- At the top of the Fields page, click Add field.
- In the window that appears, do one of the following depending on how you would like to add your fields:
- To add a field manually, click Add Manually.
- To add multiple fields by uploading your shapefiles, click Upload Shapefiles, and then complete Steps 1-3 on the Upload Shapefiles page.
Note: If you clicked Upload Shapefiles do not complete the steps below.
- In the upper-right corner, search for your field by address or coordinates (latitude, longitude).
- Do one of the following, based on how you want to add the field:
- Click a pre-drawn field shape to select it.
- Click the Draw Shape button to manually draw your field boundaries.
- In the New Field window that appears, type your field's name, select the commodity type, and then click Save My Field.