Occasionally, you may encounter an error that causes the app to temporarily stop syncing with your account data. To repopulate your data into the app follow these steps:
- First, refresh the app to force your data to re-sync. How you refresh the app depends on whether you're using Bushel Farm on the web or our mobile apps.
- If you're using Bushel Farm on the web, click the refresh button () on your web browser, typically found next to URL.
- If you're using one of our mobile apps, tap the Bushel Farm logo at the top of the screen.
- If refreshing does not repopulate your data, log out and then back in to the app.
- Finally, if you continue to have trouble and you are using a mobile app, delete and reinstall the app.