The Work Orders feature is designed to assign work to your team members added as users on your Bushel Farm account. When you assign a Work Order to a user on your account, they will receive an email with a link to view the list of Activities assigned to them.
To assign work, the person will need to be a user on your account. Please refer to this article for steps on how to add people to your account.
To assign a Work Order using:
- In the menu, click Activities.
- Click Assign work. If you're on a device with a smaller screen, you may have to tap the down arrow next to Log activity to view Assign work.
- Select an Activity Type, Field crop, Target date, and person from the Assigned to menu.
- Note: when you select an activity type that includes Inputs, such as Planting, the Inputs button will appear for you to add specific Inputs needed for this work order.
- Once all the work order details are correct, click either Assign & notify or Assign, depending on what action you'd like to take:
- Assign & notify will populate a window for you to include an optional note to the assignee, then the assignee will receive an email notification about the new work order.
- Assign will add the work order to the assignee's dashboard or activity list, but will not notify them.