You can connect your Bushel Farm account to your John Deere Operations Center account to automatically create Activities and import yield maps.
To connect your accounts:
- Using the web app, in the upper-right corner, click your initials.
- In the menu, click Connections.
- In the box labeled John Deere, click Connect.
- You will be redirected to the John Deere Operations Center website to log in.
- Enter your John Deere Operations Center login credentials, then click Allow Access.
- In the prompt that appears labeled Connect with Bushel Farm, toggle the button to green/on next to Bushel Farm, then click Save.
- You are now connected and will be redirected back to the Bushel Farm Settings page.
- Click the gear button next to view and adjust settings for this Integration.
- Once connected, field work done in your John Deere Operations Center account will create an Activity in Bushel Farm. If you'd like to manually import data from prior years, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.