If the crop you plan to grow does not exist in the pre-populated list you can add a custom commodity or crop.
- Using the web or mobile app, in the upper-right corner, click your initials.
- In the menu, click Account Settings.
- At the top, click Commodities.
- In the top right corner, click +Add custom commodity.
- Fill in the required fields including Commodity name, Abbreviation, Color, Measure type, Default yield unit, and Bushel weight.
- Click Add commodity to save. The new crop type will now appear in your list when you are adding crops to fields.